What is Generic11.BIEA?
Generic11.BIEA is a trojan horse that deactivates Windows security functions and downloads additional infections onto the hijacked system. After infecting the pc Generic11.BIEA will trigger different malware threats and install corrupt exe and dll files causing unreliable system speed. Generic11.BIEA infects Pc's via suspicious filesharing programs, corrupt media files, unwanted spam emails and porn related websites. Generic11.BIEA is a extremely dangerous threat that may initiate severe harm to your computer!
Generic11 related threats: Generic11.BFWT, generic11.gw, generic11_clr, Generic11.XZG, generic11.www, Generic11.PWW, Generic11.ZAU, Generic11.aynt, Generic11.nqd, Generic11.SRR, Generic11.AOLK, Generic11.AAHB, Generic11.BEIA, generic11-pww, generic11.astf, Generic11.QZ, Generic11.CAW, Generic11.BEOG, Generic11.AEN, Generic11.AFA, Generic11.BIEA, Generic11.ANKZ, Generic11.AKAA, generic11gex, Generic11.AWXY, Generic11.NDQ, generic11xzg, generic11.YJ
Warning signs of Generic11.BIEA infection:
- Search engine results and browser homepage hijacked by unusual website
- Changed Windows shortcuts, background picture and desktop tray icons
- Unusual Generic11 files in Windows task manager system processes, tower speaker error bleeping sound
- Generic11.BIEA is hard to remove manually, re-install itself after removal
- Corrupt system files, registry keys and dlls files causing "Blue Screen Of Death"
- Intensely sluggish system boot and hindered Internet accessibility
- Pop up blocker incapable to prevent porn, casino and other adult related bulk pop ups
Common Generic11.BIEA actions:
- Tracks registry values and windows behavior, collects surfing history to install equivalent popup ads
- Deactivates firewall, anti-virus and other security utilities to collect and forward confidential data to outside servers
- Generic11 injects itself into Windows system through system security loopholes and downloads additional infections
Download automated remover utility to determine if your system is affected. Uninstall Generic11.BIEA variants permanently!