Tr/Spy.Gen is a dangerous trojan infection, part of the malicious TR/Spy trojan family. When activated, TR/Spy infects windows processes with corrupt mp3res.dll files and other harmful viruses. TR/Spy.Gen is typically installed through links in undesirable e-mail attachments, porn related sites ads or through corrupt videocodec downloads. TR/Spy.Gen is a harmful hijacker trojan that can initiate critical damage to your computer!
Clones: Trojan.PSW.Win32.GameOL.qor, Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tlfx, W32/Packed_Upack.A, Win32/PSW.OnLineGames.NRD, W32/Agent.L.gen!Eldorado, PWS:Win32/OnLineGames.NJ, TSPY_ONLINEG.IA, Mal/Dropper-AB, Win32:Spyware-gen, Trojan.PWS.OnlineGames.ZWL, MULDROP.Trojan, generic11.ajee, Infostealer.Onlinegame
Indications of TR/Spy.Gen infection:
- Pop-up blocker utility quits working, overflowed pc with adult and pornographic popups
- Strange TR/Spy.Gen files in Windows task manager system processes, tower speaker error beeping sound
- Memory resident behaivor, TR/Spy.Gen reinstall itself after manual removal
- Desktop background picture screen and screen saver hijacked by messages
- General windows and browser instability, sluggish startup, shutdown and Internet
- Missing system files, registry keys and dlls files "Blue Screen Of Death" error
- Browser settings and seach pages redirected to unwanted Web sites
Common TR/Spy.Gen behavior:
- Sneaks inside the Computer system with help of browser security holes and installs diverse third-party programs
- Spy.Gen logs active security software, inactivates antivirus and firewall programs and forwards confidential informaion to remote sites
- Collects Pc activity, change system logs and generates pop-up advertisements matching surfing habits
Run Free all-in-one detection to find out if your are is infected. Eliminate TR/Spy.Gen and all its clones!