Can't eliminate W32/Autorun.AEL.Worm?
Autorun.AEL.Worm better recognized as W32/Autorun.AEL.Worm is a aggressive virus worm that can prevent access to regedit and msconfig by altering processes in Windows system. The W32/Autorun.AEL.Worm is usually infecting computers via annoying spam e-mail and porn web site links. When worm Autorun.AEL.Worm is inside the system, it will run in stealth mode and launch corrupt executable files together witn annoying popups. The W32/Autorun.AEL.Worm is a critical worm infection that can spread to both local and network computer systems!
Autorun.AEL.Worm related definitions: W32/Autorun.worm.e, W32\Autorun.worm.i.gen, W32/AutoRun-MD, W32/Autorun.worm.ct, W32/AutoRun.Cpi, W32/Autorun-IY, W32/Autorun-MI, w32/Autorun.worm.t, W32/AutoRun-JA, W32/Autorun-IC, W32/AutoRun-LH, W32/Autorun-jl, W32/AutoRun.NOI, W32/Autorun-BA, W32/Autorun.OHZ!worm, w32.autorun, W32/Autorun-MK, W32/Autorun.BHX, W32.AutoRun.acs, w32/autorun.ael.worm, W32/autorun-FF, W32/Autorun.worm.h, W32/AutoRun-LT, W32/AutoRun-LG, W32/Autorun.worm.bn, W32/AutoRun-AE, W32/Autorun.AY
Possible W32/Autorun.AEL.Worm worm indications:
- Changed Windows background picture, desktop tray icons and shortcuts
- W32/Autorun.AEL.Worm is memory resident, recreate itself after manual removal
- Computer slowdowns, system faults and Windows shutdowns
- "Blue Screen Of Death" caused by corrupt dll's, registry keys and Windows files
- Newest popup blocker unable close annoying gambling and porn related popup windows
- Modified browser homepage and search results linking to strange websites
- Abnormal Autorun.AEL.Worm processes running in windows task list, irritating error bleepings from Computer tower speaker
W32/Autorun.AEL.Worm worm activities:
- Autorun.AEL.Worm sends login names, passwords and other sensitive information to hackers by avoiding anti virus, firewalls and other security programs
- Watches system registry, creates pop-ups equivalent surfing activity
- Downloads third party programs into Windows system and infects Pc with malware via browser security holes
Run Free state-of-the-art scanner to determine if you are hijacked. Erase W32/Autorun.AEL.Worm variants!