Trash.Gen better identified as TR/Trash.Gen is a damaging trojan program, a new variant of the TR/Trash group. Generally TR/Trash.Gen infects the system while downloading suspicious programs, corrupt ActiveX updates or by clicking on pornographic website links. TR/Trash.Gen trojan injects itself in low level system processes to hide from securiy programs and installs mischievous .exe and .dll files on the infected computer. The TR/Trash.Gen trojan is a security risk that may download viruses, trojans, worms and steal confidential private information!
Trash.Gen alias vulnerabilities: N/A
Common warning signs of TR/Trash.Gen:
- Altered shortcuts, system tray icons, wallpaper and desktop settings
- Severely hard to erase Trash.Gen manually, repair and re-activate its files after manual deletion
- Bandwidth problems - slow browsing performance and frequent browser shut downs
- "Blue Screen Of Death" caused by corrupt dll's, registry keys and Windows files
- Common popup blockers can't block frustrating adult related pop-up advertisements
- Browser settings and seach pages redirected to undesirable Web sites
- Strange running Trash.Gen program files in the task manager, irritating tower speaker bleeps
Common TR/Trash.Gen trojan behavior:
- Bypasses antivirus and firewalls tool by mask itself as legit file and sends confidential information to outside servers
- Checks surfing activity and Windows system to generate equivalent pop up ads
- Trash.Gen infects system and downloads mischievous programs to the computer via browser security leaks
Is your system hijacked? Download latest remover utility to determine. Uninstall TR/Trash.Gen and all its aliases for good!