Backdoor.Win32.SdBot is a damaging backdoor trojan that infects local and network pc's. Once inside the Pc, Win32.SdBot will automatically execute harmful plug-in.exe, rectumunet.exe payloads at system startup by creating entries in registry. Usually, Backdoor.Win32.SdBot spreads via corrupt ActiveX, Flash and media codec downloads or when visiting harmful porn web sites. The Backdoor.Win32.SdBot is a serious trojan backdoor that can deactivate antivirus and firewall tool and infect both local and network computers.
Win32.SdBot clone definitions: Backdoor.Win32.AIG, Backdoor.Win32.Gpigeon2007.cgw, Backdoor.win32.rbot.frg, backdoor:Win32/Zonebac.D, Backdoor.Win32.Rbot.genKB, Backdoor.Win32, Backdoor.Win32.SdBot.gen, Backdoor.Win32.IRCBot.es, Backdoor.Win32.Coc, Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.aej, Backdoor.Win32.Small.dsp, Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.burx!A2, Backdoor.Win32.Rbot.gen, Backdoor.Win32.IRCBot.81408, Backdoor:Win32/Zonebac.B
Common indications of Backdoor.Win32.SdBot:
- Pop up blocker can not prevent irritating adult and porn bulk pop ups
- Unknown Win32.SdBot task processes running in Windows task list, strange error beeps from Pc tower
- Severely complicated to uninstall Win32.SdBot manually, memory resident software
- Desktop background picture screen and screen saver hijacked by messages
- Slow browser and Pc performance, slow Internet and system start-up
- Erased dlls, registry keys and Windows files resulting in "Blue Screen" error
- Browser startpage and search engines re-directs to unknown website
Common Backdoor.Win32.SdBot hijack behaviors:
- Floods Windows system with harmful trojan horses, adware and spyware files via browser security holes
- Win32.SdBot can send banking records and numerous confidential data to remote hackers by avoiding antimalware, firewall and other security programs
- Records browsing habits, checks Windows system activity to generates matching pop-ups
Download state-of-the-art remover to find out if your system is affected. Remove Backdoor.Win32.SdBot and delete all clones permanently!