Can't get rid of Yieldmanager?
Yieldmanager better known as Ad.Yieldmanager is a malware cookie that logs IE and FireFox browsing habits and forward the private information (password, login name, usernames) to www.yieldmanager.com website.
Once infected, Yield Manager will create executable files in Windows and slow down system processes.
Yieldmanager spreads via unsolicited SPAM email attachments and adult related web sites. Yieldmanager is a crucial privacy risk.
Yield Manager clone infections: yieldmanager.com
Warning signs of Yieldmanager browser hijacker:
- Missing or corrupt dlls, registry keys and Windows files cause "Blue Screen Of Death" error
- Pop-up blocker can not block annoying adult and porn bulk popups
- Search results and browser startpage redirected to unusual sites
- Slow computer speed, sluggish system starups and reboots
- Changed desktop shortcuts, system tray icons and background wallpaper
- Strange running Yieldmanager system processes in Windows task list, strange Windows beep faults
- Difficult to delete Yieldmanager files maunally, re-activates at system start-up
Common Yieldmanager browser hijacker hijack behaviors:
- Infects Windows through browser security holes and downloads third party programs onto the infected Computer
- Generates popups that match browsing behavior, collects Windows system data
- Yield Manager logs and redirects login names, keystrokes, passwords and other information to remote servers by inactivating security
Are you infected? Download Free scanner tool to find out. Remove all Yieldmanager variants permanently!