Hijacked by W32/Chir.b@MM?
W32/Chir.b@MM is a mailing
worm virus (drpped by trojan horses) that
spread via email addresses on the infected computers.
W32/Chir.b@MM can drop adware, spyware and other malware threats and generates corrupt files in local and network machines. After infecting the system W32/Chir.b@MM worm will inject damaging runouce.exe file together with other threats that can block users from accessing the registry.
W32/Chir.b@MM is normally spread via porn related adult sites, infected SPAM e-mail attachments and suspicious p2p and freeware downloads. W32/Chir.b@MM is warning sign of malicious worms that can steal personal data and slow down the system!
Clone definitions: W32/Chir.b, W32.Chir.B@mm, W32.Chir, W32/Chir-B, W32/Chir.B-mm, W32/Chir.b@MM, W32/Chir.b!dam, W32.chir.b.enc, w32.Chir.B
Possible signs of W32/Chir.b@MM worm:
- Browser and search engine hijacked by damaging web sites
- Incapability to alter desktop wallpaper, incapable to uninstall strange desktop icons
- Unusual W32/Chir.b@MM running processes in the Windows task manager, can't turn off bleeping noise from tower speaker
- W32/Chir.b@MM is difficult to clean, re-creates its files under Pc reboot
- Uninstalled system files causing frequent "Blue Screen Of Death" error
- Windows instability, slow system and browser perforamnce
- Porn ads pop ups appear with and without pop-up blocker tool
W32/Chir.b@MM hijack actions:
- Checks Windows system, records surfing activity to generate matching pop up advertisements
- Chir.b@MM bypasses security tools and forwards credit card, usernames, passwords and other private info to remote hacker
- Infects Computer through security holes, downloads and installs diverse third party files from distant servers
Run automatic remover to determine if you are infected. Remove W32/Chir.b@MM and all its parts for good!