Can't get rid of
W32.Spybot.Worm also called Spybot.Worm is a worm (dropped by trojan horses) that
spread by exploiting vulnerabilities
in local and network computers. When launched, w32.Spybot will connect to corrupt domains, download damaging Wuamgrd.exe, Netwmon.exe, Bling.exe files and display annoying pop-up ads.
Normally W32.Spybot.Worm is spread through mIRC and
Kazaa filesharing network and undesirable e-mail attachments. W32.Spybot.Worm is a dangerous worm infection that can seriously hurt system files and steal confidential information!
Aliases: W32/Spybot-W, W32/Spybot.worm.md, W32/Spybot-NY, W32/Spybot.worm.gen.k, W32/Spybot-CY, W32/Spybot, W32/Spybot-Fam, W32.Spybot.ACY, W32/Spybot-OF, W32/Spybot.worm.gen, W32/Spybot.worm.gen.o, Worm.P2P.SpyBot.gen, WORM_SPYBOT.GEN, W32.Spybot.ACYR, W32/Spybot.worm.gen.p, W32/SpyBot.AAQ!worm, W32.Spybot.NLX, W32.Spybot.FCD, W32/Spybot.BCN!tr, W32/Spybot-MS
Common W32.Spybot.Worm signs:
- Hijacked search results and browser startpage
- Strange desktop shortcuts and icons, hijacked Windows desktop wallpaper
- Strange Spybot.Worm processes in Windows task manager strange Computer tower error beep sounds
- W32.Spybot.Worm is hard to clean, alters Windows to re-install deleted files at boot up
- Eradicated dll's, registry and Windows files causing common "Blue Screen Of Death"
- Windows instability, sluggish system and browser perforamnce
- Computer flooded with frustrating adult related pop-ups, inactivated popup blocker tool
Behaviors of W32.Spybot.Worm:
- Checks system registry, generates pop ups matching surfing activity
- Spybot.Worm bypasses firewalls and antivirus programs by hide itself as original system software and sends secret information to remote hackers
- Spybot.Worm downloads and installs multiple harmful programs through Windows and browser security loopholes
Is your pc affected? Run Free system scanner to find out. Remove W32.Spybot.Worm and all its components!