Graybird.G is a backdoor trojan that spreads by infecting Windows executable files through security loopholes. After trojan Graybird.G has sneaked inside the system it will install corrupt explore.exe, graybird.g.exe files and download additional viruses. Generally Graybird.G is spread via unsolicited e-mail attachments, infected media codecs, messenger programs and pornographic web sites. Graybird.G is an extremely dangerous backdoor trojan that can produce severe damage to your hardware and system files!
Alias vulnerabilities: Graybird.G, GrayBird.G.1, Trojan.Graybird.G, Graybird-G
Graybird.G trojan descriptions:
- Browser and search results hijacked by unknown website
- Hijacked tray icons, desktop shortcuts and desktop wallpaper
- Abnormal Graybird processes running in Windows task list, can't block weird beeping noise
- Exceptionally difficult to delete Graybird manually, fix and recreate its files after manual deletion
- Missing or corrupt dlls, registry keys and Windows files produce "Blue Screen Of Death" error
- Dramatically sluggish system start-up and hindered Internet accessibility
- Pop up blocker incapable to stop porn, casino and other adult related mass pop ups
Graybird.G trojan hijack behaviors:
- Records Windows system activity, monitors browsing habits and installs matching pop ups
- Graybird infects system in stealth mode to bypass antivirus and firewall programs and sends private financial records to remote hackers
- Graybird downloads third party programs into Windows system and infects Pc with malware via browser security holes
Is your system hijacked? Download Free scan utility to find out. Get rid of Graybird.G and remove all its variants for good!