Is IEXPLORE.EXE disturbing you?
IEXPLORE.EXE is a Malware threat, usually installed on pc's registry without user's consent. IEXPLORE.EXE infects Pc's via questionable filesharing software, corrupt media files, unsolicited spam emails and porn related web sites. Once inside, IEXPLORE Malware will activate infected iexplore.exe files in Windows folders to hide itself from firewall programs. IEXPLORE.EXE is a disruptive Malware infection that can steal confidential information and initiate sluggish Computer speed!
Clones: Not available
Common signs of IEXPLORE.EXE Malware:
- Sluggish internet connection, decreased bandwidth and frequent browser crashes
- Browser error page, start page and search page hijacked by unknown site
- "Blue Screen" error caused by corrupt system files, registry keys and dll's
- Abnormal IEXPLORE files in Windows task manager system processes, tower speaker error beeping sound
- IEXPLORE re-creates itself after manual removal, exceptionally hard to eliminate
- Disabled pop-up blocker, flooded desktop with frustrating pop-ups even offline
- Unable to delete unusual desktop icons, inability to modify desktop backgound
- Tracks system settings, registry activity and captures surfing habits to install matching pop-ups
- IEXPLORE infects Windows through browser security holes and downloads third party programs onto the infected Pc
- IEXPLORE disables active security programs and sends sensitive financial records and system data to distant hacker web sites
Run Free state-of-the-art scanner to determine if you are hijacked. Get rid of IEXPLORE.EXE and all related threats permanently!