Free Trojan.Generic Scanner
Trojan.Generic, also recognized as Generic.Trojan is a widely spread trojan horse that inactivates system security and gives hackers full control over local and network PC's. Once inside the system, trojan horse Trojan.Generic will activate corrupt see64b.dll, mspass.exe, tdssserv.sys, killahook.exe, hack.exe files and download additional malware infections onto the system. Trojan.Generic threat is normally installed on the system through corrupt freeware programs and filesharing downloads. Trojan.Generic is a severe trojan horse that can harvest private data and produce serious harm to your computer system!
Alias vulnerabilities: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.rhz, Trojan.Generic.567724, not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Agent.gfn, Hacktool.PassReminder!sd6, Trojan/Generic.D207, Trojan.Fakeavalert, Trojan.Generic.1163133, Trojan:Win32/Meredrop, Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Banload.xkw, Trojan.Generic.375865, trojan.generic.92403, not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.BHO.dte, Hacktool.PassReminder, Trojan.Generic.Adv, Trojan:Generic.dx, Worm.AutoIt.s, Trojan:WinNT/Tibs.gen!A, Backdoor:WinNT/Nuwar.D!sys, Generic.dx, trojan.generic.68912, Trojan.Generic.AA9j, Troj/Meredrop-A, Trojan.Generic.45786
- Loss of registry keys, dll's and system files data causing usual "Blue Screen" error
- Desktop overflowed with annoying mass pop ups even vid newest popup blocker
- Search results and browser startpage hijacked by hacker websites
- Slow Computer, long system startup and shutdown, abnoramal Internet bandwidth
- Screen saver settings and Windows desktop wallpaper modify by themselves
- Unknown Trojan.Generic processes in Windows task manager, unknown error bleeps from Pc tower
- Severely difficult to eradicate Trojan.Generic manually, reactivate and update its files
Possible Trojan.Generic actions:
- Generic use security holes in Windows to download malicious files bundled with spyware, adware and other malware
- Checks registry tracks, captures surfing history and Windows activity to create matching pop ups
- Records and deactivate firewall and antivirus programs and forwarsd confidential information like usernames, passwords to outside servers
Install Free in-depth detection tool to find out if you are affected. Get rid of Trojan.Generic and remove all its aliases for good!