Loader.exe automatic detection
Loader.exe is a destructive trojan infection that attacks Windows system processes and prevent access to regedit. Once inside the the pc, trojan loader will create mischievous loader.exe files wrapped with a range of adware infections. Loader.exe spreads via suspicious shareware and p2p programs, via corrupt multimedia and unwanted emails or through adult content websites. The Loader.exe is a severe backdoor trojan that can harm system files and pc hardware!
Clone infections: Backdoor.Prorat Virus
Possible symptoms of Loader.exe:
- Disabled pop up blocker, flooded desktop with frustrating popups even offline
- Strange running Loader.exe program files in the task manager, annoying tower speaker bleeps
- Loader.exe is hard to remove manually, reactivate itself after removal
- Changed system tray icons, background wallpaper and desktop shortcuts
- Browser and computer slowdowns, slow Internet, start up and shutdown
- Corrupt registry keys, dlls and system files causing familiar "Blue Screen" error
- Search results and browser startpage redirected to abnormal sites
Possible Loader.exe trojan behavior:
- loader installs itself into system and downloads malicious trojan and adware bundles via security leaks
- Disables firewall, antivirus and other security applications to gather and forward confidential information to distant servers
- Records Windows system activity, checks surfing habits and activates equivalent popups
Download lates remover to determine if your system is hijacked. Remove Loader.exe and all its variants permanently!