Generic_c better known as Generic_c.TST is a trojan horse threat that installs compressed malware files onto the infected pc and opens backdoors to remote attackers. Once inside, trojan horse Generic_c will set back the computer and install harmful exe and dll files and download numerous malicious programs and activate irritating popup ads. Normaly Generic_c.TST spread through infected codec updates, undesirable spam e-mails or corrupt program files. Generic_c.TST is a harmful trojan horse that can steal sensitive data and severly harm Windows system!
Generic_c Clones / Related Infections: Generic_c.ABUS, Generic_c.OYJ, Generic_c.SL, Generic_c.VCZ, Generic_c.ZTT, Generic_c, generic_c.gh, Generic_c.TSW, Generic_c.ZOX, Generic_c.AAO, Generic_c.ABUU, Generic_c.gmu, Generic_c.MFD, Generic_c.IKY, Generic_c.ACM, generic_c.0YJ, Generic_c.VDO.TROJAN
- Uninstalled registry files causing common "Blue Screen Of Death" error
- Popup blocker tool quits working, overflowed computer with adult and pornographic pop ups
- Browser startpage and search engines redirects to strange website
- Slower Windows boot, shut down speed, reduced browser performance
- Changed Windows background picture, desktop tray icons and shortcuts
- Abnormal Generic_c files in Windows task manager system processes, tower speaker error beeping sound
Behaviors of Generic_c.TST trojan horse:
- Generic_c use leaks in Windows security system to download harmful threats from outside hacker servers
- Collects Pc activity, change system logs and creates popup advertisements matching surfing habits
- Generic_c infects system in stealth mode to avoid antivirus and firewall programs and sends confidential financial records to outside hackers
Is your Computer infected? Download award-winning remover to find out. Uninstall Generic_c.TST and clean all related infections!