Slirsredirect.search.aol is a browser hijacker that alters hompage settings in IE and FireFox with Whatsfind.com and redirects users to http://Slirsredirect.search.aol.com The Slirsredirect.search.aol.com browser hijacker appears usually after downloading corrupt media codec or ActiveX updates from questionable pornographic web sites. Whatsfind.com browser hijacker is known to be dropped by dangerous malware threats that can infect corrupt exe and dll files and modify system to prevent security detection.
Slirsredirect.search.aol.com is an annoying hijacker that can gather browsing data and harm important system files!
Slirsredirect.search.aol Aliases / Asociated Infections: Whatsfind.com
Possible Slirsredirect.search.aol.com signs:
- Unknown Slirsredirect.search.aol task processes running in Windows task list, unusual error beeps from Pc tower
- "Blue Screen" error screen produced by missing dll's, registry keys and Windows files
- Pop up blocker unable to prevent frustrating porn and gambling related mass pop-ups
- General browser and Pc instability, sluggish Internet perforamnce
Behaviors of Slirsredirect.search.aol.com:
- Downloads third-party programs into Windows system and infects Computer with malware via browser security holes
- Collects Windows system data and creates popups that match surfing actions
- Collects and transmits confidential info to remote hackers by hiding from antivirus, firewall, antimalware and other security tools
Are you hijacked? Install easy-to-use remover tool to find out. Uninstall Slirsredirect.search.aol.com and delete all its clones permanently!