Commandservice.exe is a malware that infects processes and registry files in Windows and spreads to local and network computers. Usually, the Commandservice.exe is installed after clicking on unsolicited spam e-mail links, corrupt p2p and freeware downloads or via pornographic related websites. Once infected, Commandservice will inject harmful commandservice.exe files and deactivate security utilities by injecting itself into low level processes. The Commandservice.exe can damage system files, steal sensitive information and initiate exceptionally slow pc.
Commandservice Associated Infections / Clones: N/A
Probable symptoms of Malware:
- Slow Computer and browser speed, slow starup, shutdown and Internet bandwidth
- Hijacked Internet browser properties, start page, search page or error page
- Missing system files, registry keys and dlls files "Blue Screen Of Death" error
- Complicated to eliminate Commandservice manually, reinstall itself after been deleted
- Pop-up blocker utility quits working, overflowed computer with adult and porn pop-ups
- Hijacked desktop shortcuts, desktop wallpaper and tray icons
- Generates pop-ups that match browsing behavior, collects Windows system info
- Use leaks in Windows security system to download mischievous threats from outlying hacker servers
- Avoids firewall, antimalware and other security utilities and sends system info, passwords, keystrokes and other data to remote hackers
Is your system hijacked? Download Free scanner software to find out. Eliminate Commandservice.exe and all its clones permanently!