BV.Malware-gen Uninstall Instructions
BV.Malware-gen is a malicious program that restricts Windows XP and Vista system functions and installs further malware onto the infected pc. Malware-gen will change the system settings to automatically start itself and generate infected Dll and Exe on to the system. BV.Malware-gen sneaks inside the system through corrupt gambling and porn related web sites and annoying email advertisements. BV.Malware-gen may damage system files and steal secret information!
Malware-gen Aliases / Asociated Threats: Trojan.BAT.DeltreeY.ak, BAT/DelTreeY@troj, BAT/DelF.A, Trojan.BAT.DeltreeY.aj, BV:Malware-gen, , Troj/Wowzerz-A, Trojan.Deltree.692, Bat/dt7 trojan, BAT.Trojan.DelF.A, BAT/DelTreeY, Bv:malware-gen-komp, Trojan.Bat.DeltreeY-5
Possible warning signs of Malware:
- Strange BV.Malware-gen processes running in Windows task list, can't avoid weird beeping noise
- Hard to clean BV.Malware-gen manually, infects system files to resume at Windows start up
- Changed Windows shortcuts, background picture and desktop tray icons
- Significantly slow system starup and blocked Internet availability
- Missing or corrupt system files, registry keys and dlls files initiate "Blue Screen" error
- Hijacked browser settings and seach results
- Malware-gen downloads third party programs into Windows system and infects Computer with malware through browser security holes
- Malware-gen forwards passwords, login names and other sensitive private info to distant hackers by avoiding antivirus and firewall programs
- Collects Windows system data and creates popups that match surfing activities
Are you infected? Download Free detection tool to find out. Eliminate BV.Malware-gen and remove all its clones for good!