Gaopdxserv.sys is an invasive threat that trojan Windows operating system by shifting file names in the Windows XP and Vista registry. Inside the Pc, trojan Gaopdxserv will automatically download and inject infected gaopdxserv.sys files without victims knowledge. Gaopdxserv.sys is generally installed on the pc through pornographic related websites, unsolicited e-mail attachments or questionable file-sharing tools. Gaopdxserv.sys is a harmful trojan threat that may cause critical damage to important OS files!
Gaopdxserv Related Threats / Clones: Rootkit.Agent/Gen-GAOPDX.Process, gaopdx
- Unknown Gaopdxserv processes in Windows task manager unknown Pc tower error bleep sounds
- Infected files re-activates after deletion, Gaopdxserv is severely hard to remove manually
- Altered desktop settings and wallpaper, missing desktop shortcuts and system tray icons
- Usual Internet browser shut downs and slow surfing performance
- "Blue Screen" error produced by missig dll's, registry keys and Windows files
- Hijacked search results and browser startpage
Possible Gaopdxserv.sys behavior:
- Sneaks into the Computer through browser security leaks and infect the system with mischievous adware and spyware programs
- Gaopdxserv collects and transmits confidential info to remote hackers by hiding from antivirus, firewall, antimalware and other security utilities
- Checks Windows system activity, records browsing habits and generates equivalent pop up ads
Run state-of-the-art remover software to determine if you are hijacked. Remove all Gaopdxserv.sys parts!